Key requirements/features of an Authorized Company:
An applicant for an Authorized Company should meet the following conditions:
- • the majority of shares or voting rights or the legal or beneficial interest in the company, are held or
- controlled, as the case may be, by (a) person(s) who is/are not a citizen(s) of Mauritius;
- • the activity (ies) of the Company is/are being conducted principally outside Mauritius or with such category
- of persons as may be specified in FSC rules; and
- • the company has its place of effective management (POEM) outside Mauritius.